Mike's Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mike's Craft

We are a 24/7 SMP server, we have lots of fun plugins and great staff to help everyone out. Our server is dedicated to serving and helping out its members as much as posible. Please join the forum if you are a fluent visitor of our server to give your inp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mike plz read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sniffmyshotgun

sniffmyshotgun

mike plz read Empty
PostSubject: mike plz read   mike plz read EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:37 am

Hey mike i built this and thought it would look good over the castle at the server entrance or mby over the mall. i am trying to insert the image but don't know how
Back to top Go down
sniffmyshotgun

sniffmyshotgun

mike plz read Empty
PostSubject: Mike plz read   mike plz read EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:40 pm

mike i am going to make this at my base on the server if you don't want me to do it at spawn Sad If thats ok I use your logo. Smile sorry for asking if this is in your way. the thing i am making is my profile pic if you want to see what i am making. Thanks Sniff PS send me a message of what is ok and whats not.

Back to top Go down
bainpr

mike plz read Empty
PostSubject: Re: mike plz read   mike plz read EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:31 am

Hey mike, I really liked the mazes on the previous server. if you could bring those back that would be cool. also, maybe there could be large battles on the server, there could be an announcment early in the week. Just a couple suggestions. Thanks for running a great server.

Bainpr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mike plz read Empty
PostSubject: Re: mike plz read   mike plz read Empty

Back to top Go down

mike plz read
Page 1 of 1