Mike's Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mike's Craft

We are a 24/7 SMP server, we have lots of fun plugins and great staff to help everyone out. Our server is dedicated to serving and helping out its members as much as posible. Please join the forum if you are a fluent visitor of our server to give your inp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone have anything they would like to see?

Go down 
+7
kistoul
jwarnky
Farmose
Magic_Wee
zach1755
ironclad3
madmike59
11 posters
AuthorMessage
madmike59
Admin
madmike59

Anyone have anything they would like to see? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have anything they would like to see?   Anyone have anything they would like to see? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:58 am

Please let me know if there is anything that you would like to see on the server.
Back to top Go down
http://mikescraft.weebly.com
ironclad3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have anything they would like to see?   Anyone have anything they would like to see? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:40 pm

I have a suggestion to improve the Mall - right now I hardly ever visit it and I don't see a lot of other players use it either.

It seems a lot of people own space in the mall and are using it as personal storage, which kinda defeats the purpose. Maybe we could implement a storage facility somewhere else to do this if that's something people would want. As it is there's barely anything to be bought in there.

My idea is to have moderators visit the mall every so often, and check on the spaces owned by people if they are actually selling anything. If they aren't, they could leave a sign saying something like "space will be forfeited in x days on xx date (maybe something lenient like 15) and then if there is still nothing up for sale, they'll have to forfeit the space.

I remember as a new player on the server, the fact that the mall had almost nothing for sale was confusing to me.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
zach1755

PostSubject: Spawn Lots   Anyone have anything they would like to see? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:02 pm

I think there should be more spawn lots to buy. I would also like to ask can you have more than 1 lot and can you sell lots?
Also i agree with Ironclad.
Back to top Go down
Magic_Wee

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have anything they would like to see?   Anyone have anything they would like to see? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Zach,
I'm pretty sure you cant have more than one lot in one town. you can have a shop lot and a house plot in a city though. and yes you can sell lots. its [agent], then lot # and then price( on a sign inside your plot).
Back to top Go down
Farmose

Farmose

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have anything they would like to see?   Anyone have anything they would like to see? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Yes zachink you can have as may lots as you want but yu can't sell them unroll member ithink
Back to top Go down
Farmose

Farmose

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have anything they would like to see?   Anyone have anything they would like to see? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Mike I think that there should be more plots in the spawn town and also I think you should bring back lockette
Back to top Go down
jwarnky

jwarnky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have anything they would like to see?   Anyone have anything they would like to see? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:03 pm

I would like to see warp used, for example, in the mall instead of having to walk to the mall, and make it capable for member and above.
Back to top Go down
kistoul

kistoul

Location : In New Loutsikgrad, Capitol of the Federation Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have anything they would like to see?   Anyone have anything they would like to see? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:48 pm

I would like warps, as well as Loutsikgrad back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EerierLi

PostSubject: Taxes/Bulldozer   Anyone have anything they would like to see? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:50 am

I was wondering if the taxes and bulldozer things are going to stay or be taken off?

They aren't a big deal but it is a little annoying to have to pay for stuff like planting wheat and destroying stone bricks...
Back to top Go down
EerierLizard

PostSubject: Taxes/Bulldozer   Anyone have anything they would like to see? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:53 am

I was wondering if the taxes and bulldozer things are going to stay or be taken off?

They aren't a big deal but it is a little annoying to have to pay for stuff like planting wheat and destroying stone bricks...

Sorry about the above post, didn't realize I wasn't logged in
Back to top Go down
tokyo_joe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have anything they would like to see?   Anyone have anything they would like to see? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Taxes and Bulldozer are necessary, pretty sure.

If not for taxes, someone could take herbalism (or whatever job pays you for planting seeds) and just plant and remove seeds all day long to make money; same with bulldozer applying to builder and stone bricks.

Though maybe it could be that these two only apply to those with the builder and herbalism jobs? If that's possible.
Back to top Go down
EerierLizard

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have anything they would like to see?   Anyone have anything they would like to see? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Oh that makes sense now, I see.

No its not just for herbalism and builder because I was getting charged and I wasn't either one if those. That makes sense though
Back to top Go down
tokyo_joe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have anything they would like to see?   Anyone have anything they would like to see? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:08 am

Ah, I meant I was suggesting that it might be a good idea to change it so that it would only apply to those two jobs if possible.

Sorry that my wording was a little off.
Back to top Go down
EerierLizard

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have anything they would like to see?   Anyone have anything they would like to see? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Oh yeah that makes sense, I understand what you mean
Back to top Go down
minebow

PostSubject: what would we like to see on the server   Anyone have anything they would like to see? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:49 pm

i would personally like to see more plugins and mods open to the general public and not just the vips. instead of encouraging people to donate it is actually putting them off the server all together. i was once happily buying levels and repairing tools with joe and playing mcmmo and now i have to pay money to get that? i found this really off putting and almost drove me to leaving the server but with the few plugins that are left to the public i have still found minor enjoyment.

what i would do is offer some good things for people who donate but mainly make the experience of the not yet donated really enjoyable so they want to donate and not be pressured into it so that they can keep using joe. Wink
Back to top Go down
INACTIVE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have anything they would like to see?   Anyone have anything they would like to see? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Lets see the server back up! Amiright?Amiright? Idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have anything they would like to see?   Anyone have anything they would like to see? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone have anything they would like to see?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mike's Craft :: Welcome to the Forum :: Suggestions & Ballot box-
Jump to: